As a part of one of my assignment I have to develop and oarcle application using oracle 10g.
The database will include different modules for manage, they are:
1) Client Management – This module will offer Adding new clients; edit client information; manage clients’ invoices.
2) Staff Management –This section will allow Adding new staff; edit staff information; manage staff invoices.
3) Project Management – This part will help Adding new project; edit project information/status; assign to staff; change assignments; mark parts and stages as complete/incomplete; mark project as complete.
4) Staff login – This module will enable the staff to View current projects, past projects; download input files, upload output files; send and receive messages to management; create invoices, create time sheet.
5) Client login – This module will enable the clients to View current projects, past projects; upload input files for new or existing projects, along with message; download output files; view/print/save current and past invoices; pay invoices through specified gateway.
6) Documents management – View all documents stored on site, according to categories in which they are stored; edit features of storage.
I need to include:
[url removed, login to view] introduction describing my application (can reuse project proposal).
2. An ER diagram
3. Scripts for creating any tablespaces that you think will be applicable to your application (Note: do not create these tablespaces – use the default tablespace for all of your objects).
4. Scripts for creating users, roles and granting of privileges as required.
5. Scripts for creation of all Tables, Indexes and other database objects (views, sequences, database triggers, stored procedures or functions, etc.)
o All objects should be appropriately sized (INITIAL, NEXT, PCT_FREE, etc).
o Indexes should be created on appropriate columns.
o Tables should translate directly from your ER diagram.
6. Object/sizing rationale:
o Explain your table/index sizing. Eg: Initial number of rows and expected growth.
o Explain why you created your set of indexes and why they will improve performance of your application.
o List any indexes that were automatically created and why.
7. The application itself (do not attach PHP code to documentation – some screenshots are permitted).
Technical details will be provided upon request
My budget is +- 100 USD
Tool to be used PL SQL.
I need to include:
1.An introduction describing my application (can reuse project proposal)
is already done.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi. I'm interested in your project. I have 7 year experience on database design, developement and administration (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL). Please Contact me.