We have lots of data entry work which requires internet and Excel skills. All the work essentially involves retrieval / capture / sourcing of databases from websites or manual extraction of data, and the entry of the same onto an Excel file as per a given structure (fields). The fields in each case are as per the availability of the relevant data on that website – no further research is needed, including cross-referencing.
100% accuracy and fast turn-around is necessary.
We are posting here the first bit of our requirement which is required quickly. If we are happy with the work done on this first lot, we will have more work coming up regularly for the provider.
There are three main parts of this first project:
1) All entries on the sub-domain of two particular websites / portals, pertaining to shops, restaurants, etc. are to be copy-pasted onto an excel file. Whether the data will be accessed by downloading the entire website / sub-domain or by querying or any other method is left to the provider’s technical skills / judgement.
However, please note that we are only interested in the one specified sub-domain of the two sites which pertains to a particular city.
Please quote per 10,000 entries. The required data structure is named ‘1A’ and ‘1B’ in the sample file.
If there is the possibility of extracting the entire database file (I don’t know if that is technically feasible), let me know and quote accordingly.
2) On another site, all entries pertaining only to certain specific classifications in one particular city have to be copied and pasted onto an excel sheet as per the various fields.
You can either search for these entries and then access the results, or download them in any way possible – that’s your option.
Please quote per 5,000 entries. The required data structure is named ‘2’ in the sample file.
Here too, if there is the possibility of extracting the entire database file, please quote accordingly.
3) There are some sites with daily / weekly / monthly events lists, all organized into / searchable by, city. We require all the contact data and addresses of the organizers / locations only, not the events, of one particular city. You would need to access the archives in all cases to get a comprehensive list. Two of the sites here are linked to or are part of the two sites under (1).
Please quote per 200 entries. The required data structure is named ‘3’ in the sample file. This is the smallest part of this first project and is also required as soon as possible.
Our terms for this project are :
1) Payment will be made as per number of entries, calculated pro rata, but will not be released for incomplete or inaccurate work, because in such cases we have to essentially redo the entire work.
2) Payment will only be made after entries are verified and checked for duplications and mistakes. Escrow payments will not be made.
We will however make payments as the various components of the project are completed. To elaborate, there are four milestones in this project: Site 1 under (1), Site 2 under (1), Site under (2), the entire assignment under (3). This would naturally however have to comply with minimum payment guidelines of this site.
Regarding escrow, we can make exceptions in the case of providers with an excellent feedback record and a long history on this site.
3) One extremely important part of our contract : The finished files cannot be shared / given / shown / sold to anyone else - in part or whole – that’s essential. This includes showing as samples, whether in part or whole. The chosen provider will have to enter into a contract regarding this.
Other points to note :
1) When quoting, please specify the time you will take.
2) If you need to see the sites before quoting, please private message me for the names (not public message).
3) All jobs require 100% accuracy.
4) The lowest quote that satisfies us technically will get the project, but do remember that we will pay only on satisfactory completion of the work. So participate only if you are technically capable.
5) If you know of or find similar sites, we will be open to including them also in our next project.