Right now we manually create and update the changelog for our software products. An example can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
We want to create a small web application which will allow our developers to manage this changelog through a web interface.
The web application should offer the following functionality:
1. Administration Backend
The administration backend is the web application which developers use to manage the changelog.
- Developer logs into the web application
- Developer sees all the products assigned to him
- Developer can create a new release entry
- Function to update/modify the release log.
- Function to publish/hide a release entry
2. Front End
The front end is the part that is visible to the public. It should offer the following functionality:
- xhtml/css output
- xml output (structure is given)
- rss feed
- Zend Framework 1.8
- PHP 5.3
- Experience with Zend Framework