Currently my site [url removed, login to view] is running on PS 126.96.36.199.
The problem is that I encounter various problems with the current theme.
This theme has been 'upgraded' several times now.
Appereantly this upgrading is not done very well.
Even the default theme is not working.
Therefor I need an new install of PS 1.4.9.
The project involve the following:
- Clean install of PS 188.8.131.52
- Transfer the current database to the clean install
- Install of default theme
- Change the background color of the default theme to 'white'
- Change the headers of the default theme so the resemble the headers of the current theme (with the small image)
- Add the 3 columns to the design (see attached file)
- Add the bar to the top (see attached file)
- Extensive knowledge of Prestashop, css, xhtml
This is a 'in between project' by which I mean that is a small project before an extensive upgrade and redesign of the site to PS 1.5.x in several months time. As sucht the budget for this project is limited.
An upgrade to PS 1.5.x can't be done now because an essential module I use is not compatible with PS 1.5.x yet.
All the above must first be done on a test site before the actual transfer to the live site.
If you need any further information in order to make a bid please don't hesitate to contact me.
Because some requirements where not clear enough I've added some more information:
- The top of the every page must look like 'screen-capture-1.png
- Below this top-header will be the menu-bar. This will be done with a module which i can configure myself
- The tree columns as seen on 'screen-capture.png' must be added on every page almost at the bottom right above the 'black info block' of the default theme. (the are the 'sales' 'most soled' and 'new products' blocks)
- the header of every block must include the image of the brain (see screen-capture-3)
I hope I have clarified some thing by the above.