I need 10 tutorials created. They should be either Photoshop or Illustrator tutorials.
**Each tutorial should:**
* Be Completely Original
* Be 5-10 Steps
* Be 350 - 1000 Words
* Be Well-Written (spelling, grammar, understandable, etc...)
* Have a Sceenshot Image For Each Step
* Have a summary explaining what the tutorial is about
**Any type of tutorial is welcome but here are some suggestions:**
* Tutorials related to upcoming holidays & events
* Tutorials that deal with unique designs and techniques
* Tutorials related (but not limited) to the following techniques:
* * Web 2.0 Layouts
* Web 2.0 Graphics
* Web 2.0 Buttons
* Text Effects
* Photo Retouching
I will approve each tutorial before I accept them. I will inherit the rights to all text & images of each tutorial upon acceptance & payment to coder.
I will need many tutorials created in the future so I am looking to establish a relationship with a few tutorial creators. If your tutorials are of high quality and are completely unique and original, you can expect more work monthly.
**REMEMBER:** Originality & Uniqueness are of the utmost importance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) All rights will be transferred to the buyer.
4) All work must be original. No part of the work may contain copied work.
5) All writing must be in well-written English. Tutorials with spelling mistakes, punctuation mistakes, capitalization mistakes, grammar mistakes will not be accepted. Additionally, each tutorial must be simple, concise and still comprehensible and easily reproducible for the reader.
Adobe Photoshop CS and Adobe Illustrator CS