I have a we bite that was started and is currently up & running, but needs some functions completed and features completed. The site is www.strykercontractingservicesllc.com. The programmer I am looking for must be familiar with coldfusion & mysql. I will give users interested in the project login credentials if I feel they will be a good fit for this project.
1) create a more efficient way of modifying charge sets. Right now, if a charge set is modified, the changes dont update in the assighned [url removed, login to view], I have to search
all the users that have these chargesets and unassign them, then delete them, then reassign the modified charge set. we need to find a
way to easily track the assigned charges globally or update assigned charges with the changes made to them.
2) make the building number (if any) show as attached to the unit number in any forms that display the unit number, for instance
the project status forms. the format will be the building number 1st , then a period and the unit number. like this [url removed, login to view] should also happen
in the calendar.
3) make the auto responder for a new account have the specific link to the login form for each user type, The customers are having
a hard time finding the page links when directed to the splash screen.
4) i would like to be able to edit the date of a project without canceling the project and have the customer notified of the
date change and the calendar updated.
5) price reduction for touchup at final billing.
6) Dont require notes.
7) Rearrange the project icons so that the create new project is the first option.
8) Global email option (FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE)
9) edit unit number & purchase oprder number at final aproval.
10) Change spelling of property on invoice. It currently says "propert" This should be "property".
11) Make invoice sum up all additional items & rough charge item (or unit paint). It works for the project approval but not in the complete 100% editing page.
12) Ability to change worker & chargeset at 100% completion.
13) ability for worker to reject job after acceptance. This may happen at last minute due to illness or other unforeseeable event.
- A reject button needs to be added to the project when it is sent to a subcontractor. If a subcontractor rejects
a project, a memo box should be seen with the reason for rejection filled by the subconractor. An auto-email
will be sent to admin with The subject being Project rejected by "Named of subcontractor". The boduy of the email should
give the property, building, unit# and reason for rejection. The project will also need to be able to be reassigned to a new worker.
So it will be available to the admin again.
14) auto fill the item and description boxes wit "NONE" in the 100% complete price confirmation page.
15) the ability to complete a project for a worker in the admin screen.
16) flash paper invoice still does not print properly. it is cut off & PDF ivoice fills only half of a 8.5 x 11 peice of paper when printed.
17) make additional item description & item column wrap for longer descriptions.
18) The autofilled "NONE" in the customer request project notes area is too short and still errors.
19) Add a "put project on hold" area where I can remove projects in progress if they are temporarily halted to be used in the future.A "reinstate project" will have to be added also. This will ask for new project date to start and update calendar with new date.
- A new area should be created in the projects area labeled "Projects on hold". The customer and Admin should be able to place a project on hold or remove a
project from hold. When a project is put on hold it should be removed from the project management calendar
and also remooved from the inprogess status. A project removed from on hold should be treated as a new project but the only new information needed will be the first available & last available dates.
20) Add a auto email to admin when a quote is requested and when information is requested.
- include name and phone number of company or person submitting request in the email to admin
21) Make sure all auto emails have specific information for property, unit, building number and final price. In the 100% completed email I also want a note on all properties that require purchase orders, to please approve the purchase order.
- Approved - property, Building, unit # and date approved
- 100% completed- property, building, unit # & Final cost
- All other emails should have specific information related to the process triggered
22) fix search engine to hold filtered search data for multiple pages
23) add unit and building search box in the form of [url removed, login to view] and a project Id search box
24) fix inspector stage
25) finish help files
26) complaints function does not work properly
27) fast complete function added.
28) Edit project at any stage and edit any and all project data.
29) Link projects with calendar so when the unit is clicked on the calendar it will bring up the project. Also,when the date approved for painting is changed
it should be updated in the calendar. When a project is cancelled it will automatically be removed from the calendar.
28) add "reject job" to jobs sent to subcontractor and an auto email to admin when job is rejected. Also add a reason box for the subcontractor to complete when rejecting and this will be included in the admin email.
29) order all 100% completed projects by the last one first and so on.
30) Make logo animation
31) Make help files
32) Make newsletter
33) fix a bug in the calendar while approving a project. When in the calendar and the back button is pressed while approving a project, it fails to add to the calendar even though it says it was added successfully.
34) fix pdf file format while printing.
35) Enable the invoice to be auto emailed to the 1st and 2nd emails of the property. The invoice can be embedded in the body of the email or sent as an attachment,
The subject should say "STRYKER invoice for property, building, unit#" I would also like to be able to turn the autoemail on or off
for any property.
36) fix the last painted function to show the last dtae that the unit on that property was painted, not the last date we painted on that property.
37) All customers should be able to see all information for all users of the same property.
38) Create one login screen that will filter [url removed, login to view],inspectors & admin. Currently there is a link for each type of user. I would like to make this 1 login form.