We need a SOFTWARE APPLICATION in which users can install, design their own photo album and upload final files for owner to print the physical album.
To create a software application similar to [url removed, login to view], inclusive of the website. This software can be downloaded from the website, where users can create a photo album by selecting photos from their pc and customising them into an album, and send their order online for printing.
Brief Description of steps:
- User chooses desired album size (from sample website - PhotoBook option only)
- Only 3 album sizes available
- Only 20 or 40 pages allowed, excluding front & back cover pages
- Customers upload photos (digital camera quality)
Step 2 - Canvas appears:
- Uploaded photos are at first AUTO layout, resized & rotated according to default settings
- Photos are spread into different pages
Step 3 - Customisation
- User can then resize & rotate individual photos
- User can choose background templates or upload own background images
- User can choose photo frames (a few frames already provided in website)
- User can add effects to each photo e.g. drop shadow
- Users can Save program and open file another time for editing.
- When user completes design, click to Order.
- User required to create account
Step 6 - Submit >>> file uploaded to website
Step 7 - Payment by Paypal >> Redirects back to Thank you page
- Email receipt sent to customer
- Email Order details sent to admin
Please quote your best price. I am willing to pay in the following manner:
- 10% upon first draft of design approved
- 20% upon all basic functions completed
- 30% upon all features added and working
- 50% upon job completion.
I need someone who:
- pays attention to details
- have clear communication with me
- have done similar projects and am able to provide links/demo/samples
* All source files will need to be submitted as well.
** Only those who can clearly communicate to me his understanding of the project will be considered.
*** When bidding, please provide a summary of your understanding of this project and your timeline / schedule of tasks.