URGENT - I am looking for someone to write drivers for the PPPoE protocol which can run on Windows 98 and above.
These drivers must be installable onto the OS and be able to be used by a dialer program which I currently have.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All software bugs must be resolved 100% prior to total acceptance. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5) Any software bugs discovered and reported after 100% acceptance must be fixed, free of charge.
6) The developer may reserve the right to perform enhancements (prior to or after total acceptance) for an additional charge.
Windows NT Workstation
Windows NT Server
Windows 2000 Pro
Windows 2000 Server