Keywords: TWITTER, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
Notes: On certain dates, through TWITTER, @nikestore, @footlocker, @finishline, @champs, and @footaction will tweet out giving the user a chance to click the link to sneakers being released on that day. Sometimes all of those companies will receive the sneakers scheduled to be release, and sometimes only certain of those companies will release. More than sometimes, @nikestore is the go to company releasing the sneakers. Sometimes, the company will release more than one pair of sneakers on that day.
Whats Needed: I am currently and "quickly" looking for a program that will be able to continuously sniff out links from multiple Twitter accounts (nikestore, finishline, footlocker, footaction, others to be named)
Launch the link
Select a size of the product
Add to cart
Move to the checkout screen
Auto-fill contact information including payment
Submit the order
SPEED IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT AND CRUCIAL while developing and testing this program. Because there are many developers developing this program as we speak, the link needs to be launched and autofilled and submitted in speeds of 1 milisecond to about 5 seconds.
It would be great if the program allowed multiple sizes, and contact and payment information per store, maybe 5 per store. This would just be a plus but not necessarily needed.
Please check out @nikestore, @footlocker, @finishline, @champs, and @footaction TWITTER and check out its done and please be familar with [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and see how their checkout system works with the program your program.
CLOSING: Again speed is crucial and I will of course need to be taught how to use the program.
Thank-you very much for your time.
Also need the program to do the following:
I am searching for a programmer who will be able to design some software that will allow the user to:
1) Continually monitoring Nike twitter accounts (10 max) for a specific RSVP tweet (eg. #RSVP is now open for the Nike Air Max 1, #specifichashtag)
2) Once such a tweet is posted, the program must rapid fire direct messages (DMs) from multiple twitter accounts (1-20) to the target Nike twitter account while sourcing the #specifichashtag from the RSVP tweet. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-5 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account.
There are some more specifics as well:
1) The DM's sent must be able to attach the specific hashtag sourced from the tweet posted and formatted as #specifichastag. Additionally, it must attach the #specifichashtag to pre-entered data containing the First Name, Last Name, and Shoe Size of an individual.
I am looking to be able to preload the app with a list of friends names and shoe sizes and once a target twitter account post's an RSVP tweet, the software will immediately send DM's, each from a different twitter account, in the specific format, with the random hashtag. The speed of the program is a priority, I want to be able to fire off the Direct Messages within 0-5 seconds from when the tweet is posted by Nike. Please get in touch with me if you are able to do this and we can discuss the project.
I need the program to work on Mac OS X 10.7 and up.
Example of the situation: A Nike Account User will post a tweet similar to this "Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 8 in sizes 7-12, 13, 14. #AJ8" Once the user posts this tweet, I want to construct an app that will automatically send a Direct Message to that same user containing some pre written text as well as the random hashtag, which in my example is #AJ8. An entire example of the complete DM I need to send back in response to the user is #AJ8, Jon Doe, Size 10
The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "@NikeNYC: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 11 Retro....#Bred11...."
2. The script will need to store the second hashtag code (#Bred11)
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain the hashtag code (#Bred11), first and last name, and the size for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
8. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-5 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account