We need a program that does the following
1. able to monitor ebay sellers by specific keyword. when we type in keyword(s), the program automatically search ebay for sellers and store it into a champion, or profile..etc . We can select which seller to monitor and the program will then store all info about this seller such as, each day's selling activities with complete info of item id, start date, end date, start price, selling format, and if it sells, how much it sold for?
2. able to give report on selected ebay seller(s) base on the keyword given on #1 per profile or champion. this report may already cover in the #1 above, but simply we want to see each seller's activities in a very detail and informatic way.
3 & very important. for each profile, there're many sellers, the program is able to list and sort specific seller's current listing with similar display fields as what ebay is doing now. such as pic, item title, bids, price, shipping, and time listed. these view is currently using in ebay and the program should also list item as this way and is also sortable. The program will be able to let us select or check multiple listings and do a bulk "report this item" action. The program will be able to automatically do a series of preset actions set by us.
4. updating, ebay sometime change it's site structure and it'll make many auto bid, bid snipper software being unusable. We require this program will be able to handle future update/change from ebay side without problem.
Note: For Report this item, you can go ebay USA and click on one of item, scroll down and you will see the "Report this item" at the very buttom. However, this program must be able to report eBay USA/Germany/England/Australia. eBay sites other than eBay usa have a specific URL to report item and should be able to input/update to the program during time.
This request is serious and we require you to read though all of above before bidding on it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).