I'm going to launch a website that pulls in tweets that are subject specific. It will be designed the same way [url removed, login to view] is designed (check out [url removed, login to view] for an example). On [url removed, login to view], users go to the site because they like to view all tweets relevant to their stock(s) aggregated on one site. This site and my site will do exactly that. It's community-driven.
My project will not involve stocks or finance but an entirely different subject matter. I will disclose the subject matter of aggregation once we have agreed on the project terms.
This project request involves development of the backend of the site - I have a designer that will do the design and logo. Here is a list of my development needs:
(please reference the [url removed, login to view] website to understand what I am talking about)
1. Those interested in using the site and having their tweets show up on the site's live feed will have to login into [url removed, login to view] with their twitter username and password. Example: Once a user provides that information (and with their permission), their tweets can show up on the [url removed, login to view] website if they post from their regular twitter account or from a texting platform (cellphone).
2. When the user is on their own twitter account and they want something to show up on the [url removed, login to view] website, they place the following designator, "$$" at the end of their tweet. That way not everything they tweet shows up on the feed - only relevant material. We need to have a similar designator that will allow our site to know what "to" aggregate and what "not to" aggregate.
3. The tweet stream on the site must update in realtime (or as close to realtime as possible) as shown on StockTwits.com. There must also be an entry bar where people can post straight onto the site as [url removed, login to view] allows.
4. The functionality must be almost identical to [url removed, login to view] where the user's name, picture, the date and time of each tweet are displayed on the stream. Further, by clicking the name of the tweeter you can see all that person's tweets aggregated as well. You can then "follow" them if you'd like and even see a small profile of them.
5. I need to have some kind of back end access to monitor the signups and tweets to delete users that are spamming or violating posting policies.
6. The construction should be scalable enough to replicate the same exact model for several sub-categories just as [url removed, login to view] which we can do at a later date.
7. The website should be somewhat PDA friendly as well.
Please message me and I will respond immediately and/or update this message for more clarity.
Thanks for your time in advance.
If you have questions about functionality, the aforementioned website is a good place to start.
I realize this will take sometime to put together. If you bid please let me know how long it would take you to do this project.
EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMERS ONLY!!!!