Project brief: Phase 1
Write code to interrogate and manipulate all browser history on a user's PC. Store results in a local DB.
Your initial bid will only be a placholder to show that
1. you are willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement before receiving any additional information,
2. you consider that you have the right programming skills and experience to program reading the browser history on a PC, getting responses from the PC user, storing these results in local DB, and
3. when you have more detail you will propose and motivate the use of the best tools for the job (programming language and database to use).
I will choose the person or team who best demonstrate that they are capable of undertaking this project.
The project will be written and paid for in phases so that
- I receive deliverables on a regular basis,
- you receive the agreed payment on a regular basis and
- I can switch providers easily if I am not a hundred percent happy with the deliverables.
Don't bid on this project if you are not a perfectionist.
Conversely I am not averse to entering into some form of partnership with the right person or team.
This is a featured project so you are permitted to send me an email address for discussion and negotiation purposes.
I now estimate the scope of Phase 1 should cost me around two hundred dollars and should not take more than a week elapsed time of which an experienced provider will use one day to do the bulk of the actual coding.
The most important aspect of me choosing a provider is the long term relationship, to start off "on the correct foot" and for the chosen provider to commit their support well into the future.
Please PM me if you are still interested in this project AND in the longer term relationship.
Note: I do not want to have "additional item discussions" AFTER I have accepted your bid. This does NOT go down well with me. If you feel that Phase 1 is missing a critical function or aspect please advise me before or with your bid so that I can optionally update all providers and keep the process fair.
My humble apologies to anyone incovenienced by this late turn of events. I appreciate your patience.