The following outlines the need for a audio and screen capture remote PC.
The purpose of this application will allow a our existing webinar "screen share" application to be recorded from a remote location. This application would work similar to the way WebEx or Placeware records their webinar events.
* A presenter will dial into a PC (with telephone modem) and build an audio bridge between that PC and the events conference call.
* The presenter will then be able to remotely activate the camtasia application to record a selected webinar (also remotely activated) and capture the audio that is coming through the modem.
* After the webinar event is over, the presenter will remotely stop the record feature on the remote PC.
* The remote PC will then upload the event as a Windows Media Streaming file to a streaming server via FTP or produce a downloadable file.
* An email will be sent to the presenter/administrator with the URL for the recorded event.
* We will provide the FTP site for storing the recorded event.
* We will provide the web-accessible PC with telephone modem.
* We will provide protocol knowledge and access to work with our existing webinar solution.