We are looking for a freelance web developer with the following skills.
- You must be very proficient with a professional working ethic.
- You must adhere to time tables well.
- You must be able to submit update reports on a frequent basis and communicate well.
- You will need to sign and NDA/Contract.
- All rights to the CODE and work will be retained by us and this should be seen as a work for hire project.
All levels of previous work experience are welcomed to bid however if you have less experience with previous projects you’ll have to show somehow your current level of abilities.
The work will be approached on a project basis. The work will be split into milestones and if these milestones are not met we reserve the right to cancel the project.
You will need to supply full rights and code for the project for every milestone.
You will also need to supply the code in a way that we can easily build and submit to the Apple submissions process.
You will need to deliver code in good quality that has had a good level of pre-testing done before we send to QA.
After this is finished there is scope for additional projects depending on the quality of the work and working relationship.
Please do not bid if you are already very busy with other projects. We are looking for someone that can respond quickly and produce high quality work.
The exact specifics of the project will be revealed once an NDA and contract are place.
The project is to convert an already existing puzzle game on PC. You will need to be able to create the puzzle logic and surrounding elements.
- Puzzle Logic
- Menu Systems
- Sound Implementation
- Animated Sprites
- IPhone/Ipod Touch functionality
- Demo/Light version of the application with limited functionality should be included in the final bid.
Full details of the project will be given to most competitive and competent bidder, at such time you can revise build if required based on the full specification given.
All final Artwork will be PROVIDED, so bid should mainly be about creating the application.
IMPORTANT. Code quality and the ability to meet schedules are of utmost importance.