I need a php program that can create a .mpg movie file that is compatible with youtube.
This php program should take a number of inputs, which include:
* Specify length of movie
* Specify background colour for movie
* Specify number of seconds per frame in the movie
* Specify an image to apply to the movie frame
* Specify text to apply to the movie frame
* Be able to apply music to the movie file -> Will more then likely be an mp3 file which should be blended into the movie.
The basic concept is so that I can create .mpg movie files on the fly by inputting a number of variables (as outlined above) to create a slideshow so to speak which can consist of multiple frames with either pictures, text or both and the ability to add music to it.
I would assume you will need to use ffmpeg and various other software utilities, so you will need to let me know exactly what software needs to be installed (if any) for this to work on any cPanel /WHM Linux server.
Any questions, let me know.