A function needs to be written in VBScript that can take in a start time and end time in ISO 8601:2004 extended calendar date format and output the time elapsed in days, hours, minutes and seconds. The function needs to take into account that certain times of the day should not be counted towards the elapsed time (for example, from 5pm to 8:30 am on Weekdays, all day Saturdays and Sundays, and all day public holidays), the time periods to be ignored should be definable via an external text file.
I have uploaded detailed specifications of the job, and the development agreement that would need to be signed before commencing work on the job.
Also, please note my standard terms for completing any job, you must agree to these terms if you wish to bid.
1. The job can be delivered on time and on budget, with regular updates on the progress of work. During the development period, no more than three days should elapse without a progress report.
2. I can see a working demo that shows all of the requested features before I make any payment.
3. We can do the money swap via getafreelancer escrow.
4. You assure full confidentiality for the job and respect my intellectual property by not using any code or data I give you access to without my permission.
5. All rights to the code are assigned to me, and no code is encrypted or obscured in any way.
6. In providing any code you can make the assurance that no copyright or intellectual property rights are being infringed.
7. The code is fully documented.
Bidders please note: The client has indicated a maximum budget of $150 for this job.