We need a quick script created that will get the the number of results Google displays for a keyword, for example:
[url removed, login to view];q=Get+a+Freelancer
We need the script to be able to do the following 5 steps:
1) User Enters Keywords (at least 100 keywords at a time).
EXAMPLE OF INPUT KEYWORD: get a freelancer
2) Script searches for the "phrased matched" version, using the "quotes", and a second search for the broad match version, without the quotes.
EXAMPLE OF PHRASE MATCHED: "get a freelancer"
EXAMPLE OF BROAD MATCHED: get a freelancer
3) On the results page from Google, the script must extract the values gives for the number of results.
EXAMPLE OF VALUES FOR THE PHRASE MATCHED GET A FREELANCER KEYWORD: 541,000
EXAMPLE OF VALUES FOR THE BROAD MATCHED GET A FREELANCER KEYWORD: 13,800,000
4) Output of the values must be in a tab separated file, either as a downloaded file or a result page that the keywords can be cut and pasted into an excel document.
get a freelancer 541,000 13,800,000
5) This script must by default use [url removed, login to view] but be able to have the option of using other Google results using the (pages from option), for example [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.google.de. This will be done via the input interface, the default [url removed, login to view] and then the option to add in other Google sites to be checked via a  check box beside the name. If other markets are selected then the output results would have more columns added along with a heading to the top of the columns noting what the results where from.
EXAMPLE WITH [url removed, login to view] ADDED TO THE RESULTS:
KEYWORD [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
get a freelancer 541,000 13,800,000 632 251,000
Those are the 5 steps, please post past script examples you have created and this is a simple script so we expect it to be done very quickly.