*We are a mortgage lead generation company seeking an expert ASP coder/database developer, with in-depth knowledge of e-commerce and security solutions.
Our websites, which were designed in the mid-90's, are in need of the following modifications/improvements:
1) Repair non-functioning ASP files and corresponding databases.
2) Replace obsolete ASP files with up-to-date, user-friendly files.
3) Re-design/integrate e-commerce applications.
4) Update/improve security solutions.
5) Integrate automation of database functions.*
1) Complete a fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 Pro NT