WE need to integrate a Dynamic Data Exchange to process realtime membership accounts as an up sell on our "micro cart" sites.
1. Our clients click a banner/link on our site.
2. The link redirects our client to a 3rd party offer page along with a specific member token.
3. If client accepts offer, 3rd party site logs email signature of client and sends the token back to us requesting client information.
4. We validate token and send client information back to 3rd party as XML via HTTPS GET/POST
5. Once 3rd party recieves the information they will display results (member accepted or error)
We would need a system that integrates to existing and future sites we build.
Our sites are HTML multi page micro cart forms that are processed with Form Processor Pro.
We can provide specific integration instructions and requirements from the 3rd party site as well as full FTP information for our sites.
We are looking to get this completed as soon as possible.