1. This is a company for selling/ renting properties.
2. These properties can belong to the company itself or to some third party.
3. Properties are bungalow, lands, farms, villas, shops apartments, studios and buildings.
4. Apartments and studios can stand alone or can be within buildings.
5. Customers must be registered into the system.
6. Customers can be either owners for the properties or renters -tenants-.
7. Customer should sign a contract with the company.
8. Payment from either side can be paid by cash, credit, …………, or checks;
9. Checks-collection should be managed by the application.
10. Customers can complain, these complain can shall be registered into the system.
11. For each complaint there can be one or more action, actions shall be managed by the system.
12. Printing reports of all the entities with search criteria.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Prefered VC# 2..