Online TelespondUSA Database:
Right now with our (old school) telemarketing department, we have a print out of the calling list. Then it is given to the callers and they make the call, get a lead, write the lead up, submit it to processing. Processing then types the lead up in a form, sends it via Outlook, and the they type the same information up again in an access database. Yes, you can see the repetitive work here which is what I call “triple entry”. What I would want is an secure online database where our telemarketers can enter lead information they generate.
My thoughts on what I would need.
As an Administrator
1. Add new/edit/remove telemarketers and add/edit/remove clients
2. Create customized fields for the different types of calling we do for each new client, including the ability to create custom questions that require checkboxes for “yes”, “no” and “maybe”. Lead sheets must be assigned to specific clients. As small time savers, when a telemarketer starts calling for an individual, the lead sheet should have the clients and telemarketers name included already so it doesn’t have to be typed in. In addition, when telemarketer emails lead to client, the clients email is automatically entered. Also, a time stamp should be automatically placed on the lead
3. Ability to run stats for time periods, clients and users based on numbers generated by telemarketer
As a User (Telemarketer)
1. An online database which the telemarketers can enter the information into regarding the call.
2. Ability to have option to “enter lead into database” or “enter lead into database and email lead”
3. Telemarketer will give a stat for each call made. Dial, Key Person, Leads, Appointments. Appointments are a number that is included in the total lead count, and finally hours worked.
In addition, when we setup appointments for clients, we send them appointment reminders 1 day for the appointment should be completed. Anyway of automatically sending this reminder would be beneficial.
Attached is an example lead sheet (the most common one). I don’t care about the formatting, but we want it to look decent and we MUST be customizable.
This setup will allow us to have a one time data entry point and eliminate the middle person in processing.
66 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Please have a look at our profile ( to know why We're best for your project ) and reviews ( to know what our performance is ). I think it'll help you a lot to choose the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
I am an IT professional with 10 yrs experience. I have very good experience with ASP.Net, SQL Server, Ms-Access, AJAX, XML. I will provide quick & professional service.