To cover the requirements of an extensible, pluggable user interacted services that is going to be used for multiple sites/protocols and purposes and that is purely web based. All added module systems will be integrated with the exciting member pass-through authentication system, and layout, modifications will have to be made to many other sections, such as; user profiles, and other core parts of the site may have to be changed in order for a uninterrupted integration with the exciting site modules/scripts/programs.
Site(s) : a website or multiple websites using the same authentication system (system) to provide ;
- user sign-up to service, user verification, authentication and general communication with the users (e-mail, notifications etc.. for service ), store new user info into database, including all additional added information.
- New modules should use the existing pass-through authentication system.
- The current login system members use e-mail address or screen name (both are unique). Screen name should be used on all new systems to Identify the user on those services.
- Should be released in the beta section at first, so that members can test it before it's final integration to the main website.
- The systems are to be fully multi-language with language master and translations built into the system itself ??" must build around the existing language switching system.
- Every section must be tied into the exciting Administration Panel, so that admins have full control over those areas, In panel set it up so that each section is on its own in the panel, Community networks, School Networks in another and so on, that way admin can only be assigned to one area and not the whole section, as you will see the chat is on its own, profile section, sign-up section, so on. also different admin have different levels, in order to deal with different issues. Please be sure to check the system before hand, to get an idea on how it works. Such as the Master admin account has access too all sections of the site.... so force...
- Must integrate full project onto existing website, and make sure is fully functional with site.
- All necessary requirements in order to complete this project is detailed below;.
The authentication system runs off a MSSQL database and ASP.NET C# (2.0 / 3.5).
These new modules should be made in the same asp.net c# and using MSSQL for database features. You shall also make use of CSS.
****Project Functional Specification:***
Community network system/Pages (Similar to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
- network system page (Each user that joins must join a network on sign-up)
- profile badge for networks user belongs too. (Make it a nice box with what networks the users is in, # of members in that network, ect...)
- Network Weather Badge (Top right side of network page, pulled from [url removed, login to view])
- network invite system, allow users to invite local friends to network, (up to 250 invites at once)
- allow members to join a max of 5 networks
- network info (# of members, Friends in network, network Type, Present on RN, Created date, network views, URL, network ranking)
- network picture (The network picture would appear in the center of the network page in the back round of the content, with-in the page border)
- members in network (Browse, search)
- related groups (network groups, groups created by members of that network)
- upcoming network Events (network Events, Events created by members of that network)
- Network mini-Feed (shows the activities of what members are doing on the site, Eg; join groups, events, new photos, videos, ect..)
- network Photos
- network videos
- nearby networks (List of networks nearby)
- Posted Notes
- Network Journal/Blog (Network users can create a new journal to the network and blog on it with others from with-in the network)
- Network Message Boards
- Post Comments box
- Network Tags (Allow users to Tag Keywords to network photos, videos, links, journal links, ect..)
- network chat room (To be listed under CityChats category), Have a badge/box on the network page, with the Join network chat icon, number of uses chatting, ect..
- network page Themes (can choose from up to ten different color skin's) Changes color of border, header of page boxes/badges, ect..)
- Manage Page Boxes
- Send E-Mail to Managers
- My Network E-Mail Settings
- MyNeighborhood section - allow members to join a sub-network with-in that network witch would be the users Neighborhood (EG. Montreal Network - Montreal-West Neighborhood) it would be a Neighborhood Network, like a normal network, just much smaller in member size. (This doesn't count towards the 5-max networks.... members can however only join one Neighborhood Network per main network they belong too....
- Neighborhood Network listings on main network page, Have a colum on the right side of the network page with a list of Neighborhood Networks.
- network management (admin's)
- Send a Message to Members - Sends to users profile inbox, (Admins/Managers only)
- Send an Announcement to All Members - Sends to users email address, (Admins/Managers only)
- Network Settings (Admins/Managers only)
Neighborhood Network system pages
- would be exactly like the main network page, only difference is no chatroom for Neighborhood Networks, in the network chat box, for Neighborhood pages, would be the same chatroom as the main network.
University/Collage/School Network system
- would be exactly like the main community network page, only difference;
* Instead of neighborhood sub-networks, the sub-networks would reflect the users last year attended.
* Network Chatroom (To be listed under Education category)
* Instead of Network Weather Badge, replace with school info Badge (Includes # of attendants, school meto, year built, ect..)
* School network profile badge (Similar to 'My schools' at [url removed, login to view])
Network Ranking System (Top networks by members)
*Top 50 networks by High School's
*Top 50 networks by Collages
*Top 50 networks by Universities
*Top 50 networks by Workplaces
*Top 50 networks by Communities
*Top 50 networks by Neighborhood's
*Top 50 High School's by country
*Top 50 Collages by country
*Top 50 Universities by country
*Top 50 Neighborhood's by country
*Top 50 Communities by country
*Top 50 Workplaces by country