We need freelancer: in PHP, Ajax, Actionscript
1. That lives from coding
2. Are good and cheap - we are not a bank
3. Extremely serious - no out time in the middle of the project
I never made any of you lose his time - PLEASE don't make me. If you are good and live the code - then bid - if not please PLEASE skip it. I search for a coder for this project and also others RAC projects. So bid with portfolio - rate on hour - a rating on programming language (design) - time online on yahoo or msn
Now back to business: We have projects that must be done quick 1 hour 2 - for this bid I have an oscommerce changes:
Please NO company, no amatory, - we have AOL as client and other big companies PLEASE don’t play
Thanks to all bidders :-)
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).