Thanks for taking time to review my project requirement and post bids.
I'm currently seeking an ASPX (Asp.Net) resource with great communication skills and good business understanding of my business model. You would be dealing with source codes on my server. So I would prefer to interact only with resources who have a high rating in GAF and can sign and adhere to a confidentiality agreement
Nature of tasks -
1) Get into a conversation with me to understand my business model ([url removed, login to view])
2) Work along side a professional testing company that I have hired and fix bugs on my website
3) Work with me progressively to add more features to my website and my admin panel to enhance reporting and insights into my site.
4) Work as a long term IT partner with Asp.Net and PHP(There may be scope for you to support my other ventures)
You need to be professional in your approach and understand the business logic and relate the codes to it in a quick grasp. I'm a non-IT business professional. So do not expect me to help you get to speed with the codes :)
Ability to relate the business model and the codes is primary. Need to see previous samples of ASP.NET Web 2.0 sites you have developed before I could hire you.
Happy Bidding and I look forward to selecting a service provider soon.
Tasks for starters would include -
1) Reviewing testing report (like the sample report attached) and fixing the relevant bugs. The report would be self explanatory for the pros.
As I had mentioned earlier, we would not have time for the pro to take a week or two to get up to speed at his/her convenience. We would expect the pro to set things right and get up to speed in a day or two once the business logic has been defined.
Please see attached for testing report format.
Hello Everybody - Thanks for your bids. I found a service provider company from another source and would be using their services in India. I'm closing this project without selecting a service provider from GAF.
I appreciate you taking time to bid on the project and look forward to exploring scope of future projects with you.
Plenty more to come!!
Have a great day ahead.