The script will be used in an existing website and would offer our clients a secure facility where they can upload multiple songs, text files, manuscripts, etc., for registration and secure storage purposes.
What we need is...
• An upload page where a client can login (graphically powered with upload status) and browse file(s) (up to 20) on their hard drive and upload it.
• The client would need to register as a Member and include full postal and email address,
• The membership application form must include “capcha” or something comparable.
• Only registered members should be able to access the file upload utility.
• For security reasons the client should not have any privileges or control over their files once uploaded.
• The client would need to login for each upload session.
• Song uploads and lyric uploads must be distinct and seperate
• The ability for a user to be able to upload multiple songs or sets of lyrics per session (up to 20)
• Script prompts a user if the file format they are uploading is not supported,
• The upload process must include a progress bar
• The script must save the files to a folder unique to the client
• The script should only allow certain file types to be uploaded: these must be specified as variables (e.g. mp3. wav, wma. txt.doc. pdf )
• The script should provide error trapping, in case the files are not uploaded properly, it will alert the user and prompt them to redo, one or all of the files.
• When a file successfully completes, I want an email sent to the client and to a Admin with: "Client folder name has uploaded xx number of files
• must be compatible in all browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari)
• If using FLASH then script must detect if flash is on users system.
It should work like this. The client logs in and clicks on "Upload new file" and can browse for a file to upload, add the Title description (text field, max 60 characters) and click "Upload file". The file should now be uploaded onto a directory on the server, and the details should be added to a MySQL-database's table containing, AUTHORS NAME, FULL POSTAL ADDRESS, TITLES of TRACKS, EMAIL ADDRESS and folder number. If the filename already exists on the server, the user should be asked to rename the file. Overwriting files should NOT be an option. Both the file- and the Title / description fields are mandatory. Clicking "Upload file" without choosing a file or filling in the description field should result in a prompt telling the user fill in the required fields. The form must include “capcha” or something comparable to deter robots etc. and progress bar or similar must be included. All uploaded files should be secure and NOT be accessible or viewable to the public. Maximum file size should be 100 mb or 20 tracks per session. The uploaded songs etc. need to put in a folder unique to the client (Uploader). The administrator must have total control over all files and uploads, being able to review, move and delete all uploaded files. The uploader and administrator would need to receive email confirmation after each upload session. The script must be easy to administer and install for non technical personnel and a clear Admin panel must be provided
The completed project should be stable, reliable and secure and above all easy to administer.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
hi, i have good experience of php (around 15 years) and have good contol over file activities , i had already developed uploading scripts and will be able to create this project for u fast and easy way.
Greetings Wiggy, How are you today? Have an experience of 6+yrs in php/mysql. Have a prototype too. Would like to help you get this done as envisaged. ThanQ :) ... Sincerely InvincibleJ:)
Dear sir, we have experience in building web sites with similar features. We can complete this project on time and within budget. Please see PMB! Best regards.