To Build a Script, which will work as follows:
1) We will Provide the Login info (username & password) of an Email Account to the script.
2) Using this log in info, Script will automatically log into the email account and will fish out Email IDs from the To, CC & Body of emails in inbox, sent, draft mail boxes & the address book
3) Output these IDs in a .txt / xls or .csv file
4) Email Service providers - [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
5) Suggestion - Programmers can use APIs where ever available. Otherwise, will have to develop a script.
6) It will generate reports of how many IDs fished out from each section of each mailbox
Please refer to the attached GUI