I want to link my Paypal account to my Adobe Share account in order to automatically grant access to .PDF files I have uploaded to Adobe Share. Here are the project flow steps:
1) A user pays me via Paypal
2) The user's email address is added to the Adobe Share "allowable viewers" for some .PDF document I have uploaded. I have several .PDF files and will need to grant access to individual files based on which item they paid for with Paypal (i.e. user paid for file A, they get access to file A and not files B, C, D).
3) An email is sent to the user stating he/she has access to the Adobe .PDF document.
I'm positive this is do-able using Paypal and Adobe API libraries, I just don't have the time or patience to do it. Adobe has great documentation of their Share API libraries at: http://learn.adobe.com/wiki/display/acds/Document+Services. I believe a programmer experienced with Paypal and/or Adobe API libraries could write this in 1-3 hours. Correct me if I'm wrong.
My website is [url removed, login to view] and is linux-based OS. It can support ASP & PHP files but I prefer PHP so I can edit them if need be in the future.
After some more research is seems all I need is this:
1) paypal sends HTML request to some .asp or .php page on my site including email address & item number that they purchased.
2) my .asp or .php page will take this info and convert it into the proper API call to Adobe Share, then post it.
3) Adobe should automatically email the recipient regarding access granted to his/her document.