I am looking to get a very HIGH END CRM application developed in .NET. The provider should also have the capacity to provide paid support on regular basis. The application will be a hosted model on IIS. The application will evolve to a much higher level twords the close of the project, therefore you must be an expert. Below are the must have's to continue to talk further:
I WILLL PROVIDE THE APPlication DETAILS AFTER THE NDA IS SIGNED BUT FIRST I NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLLOWING:
- Important: Please do not bid without first knowing the scope of the work.
- Do you have any experience in developing and supporting a hosted/non hosted CRM ? - If the answer is 'NO', _please DO NOT_ bid. If the answer is ' YES' , please provide all the details you could as welll as a link.
- You MUST be based in U.S, Canada, U.K or Australia, have a rating of 9.8 to 10, on RAC and must have completed at least 10 or more projects. _This requirement is a must. I would only like to talk to local providers first. BUT_If you have a ready made
app (with 100% copyright transferable without any liability) and if it's functionality can be enhanced, then I would be more than interested to know more about it.
- How much experience in Help Desk and Customer Service applications ?
- How much knowledge you have, of outlook API's and integration in conjunction with/without exchange server ?
Work Sample ?
- How much knowledge you have, of MSOffice API's and integration with .NET application?
- How much .NET experience do you have and please provide some explanation.
- In your experience how many months should a CRM take to develop?
- Experience in data modelling ?
- Why should I choose your company for this project ?
Thanks for taking the time to read my specs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All windows platforms