I need to create and design a web-based "Annual Pass" Database for a New Zealand-based museum with a large US & UK clientele.
The organisations Annual Pass allows the holder to visit the Museum and its activities as many times as they wish for 1 year.
There are 4 different types of Annual Passes available: Individual, Family, Snr Citizen and Student.
I own my own domain on a shared hosting server, as such the database would ideally incorporate PHP and MySQL database.
The "Annual Pass" database will need incorporate:
* a management console for me to manage multiple users (staffs)
* user-friendly interface to ENTER new Annual Pass details
* user-friendly interface to MODIFY existing Annual Pass details
* the ablity to look up existing Annual Pass holder details by keyword
* REPORTING function to look up CURRENT Annual Pass holders at any stage (how many Annual Pass holders at any stage), which Annual Pass is expiring soon, and EXPIRED passes.
Currently the database is in Microsoft Excel format and has the following headers
* Receive E- Newsletter?
* PHONE - W
* PHONE - H
* Date Joined
* Expiry Date (1 year from Date Joined)
You will need to show me a working prototype of this project (ideally on your own server) in order for me to select your bids accordingly.
Also you will need to show me how to import data from the existing XLS file into the new database.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further clarification.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 179 $ tähän työhön
Dear Buyer, I have gone through the details and I am clear with them. Please check pm for more info. Waiting for your kind response. Many thanks, Naveed
Greetings! I was worked in GE as Project Lead I am interested on your work I fallow six sigma rules while coding for performance and other issues. Please see PMB
I am professional Database designer. I can provide you database design with high data normalization. I promise you will love my work. Thanks & regards. Sajid Anwar