We need a complete AVL solution like GPSGATE SERVER in [url removed, login to view]
you can download the trial to explore the functionality, basically we want a similar web application.
Fleet Management Software,to manage hundreds of vehicles (fleet management and tracking solution).
We would like to include All advanced features (notifications, custom maps, reports, CAN BUS…), and additionnal features: compare between vehicles, drivers, advanced reports (time, drivers, vehicles, …)
- User Level with setting permissions (roles, like some features or permission to see some vehicles…)
- Google Maps, and others (you can suggest solutions)
- Geo Fencing, Geo Coding and Reverse Geo Coding
- Alerts on events
- Customisable reports, with export to CSV, PDF, …
- Ability to have unlimited number of fields sent from device at a time
- Ability to use a number of devices with different communications protocols
- SMS and communication system
- DATA from Canbus
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 4428 € tähän työhön
Your GPS Vehicle Tracking website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
I've worked with web based GPS systems, and can have the system up and running quickly. Please have a look at my profile, and the PMB. Regards, John H. Ward, Jr.
Hi, 8+ years experience in the Asp.net ( C# ) , Java script ,Ajax,MVC 4 and Mssql field.i am Microsoft Certified Solution Developer. Please let me know if you are interested.. Thanks Sanjeev
Dear Sir I would like to offer my services for this huge and complex project. I assure you I can provide you pro work if my bid will be considered. Thanks the grtcoder