Edited (10/17/2002): I modified the project type to *Mid-sized Business Project* from *Large* because several respondents had indicated a desire to bid less than $5,000 and we wanted to entertain their bids. Due to lack of familiarity with this site, I was unaware that selecting the *Large* category would not allow bidders to bid less than $5,000.
Project Scope has not been modified in any respect. Thanks!
-----Begin Original Post-----
A detailed specification document is available on request. We are a little concerned about privacy as this is our first time using this service. Therefore, please e-mail request to rac_alias@[url removed, login to view]
We are classifying this as a *Large Business Project* because it is a component of a much larger overall project. Additional project components may be listed on this site under same user account.
For this part of the project, we need construction of a web-enabled application which will interface with a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database. Database has only 2 tables: projects and tasks, with all task records belonging to a project record.
Application will have two primary forms.
1) First is a simple list view which shows all active projects.
2) Second is the *Project Detail* form, which the user sees if they drill down on a particular project from form 1, above.
Key functions in form 2 are the ability to view and edit the project record's supporting task data via a Grid Control or a Gantt Control (we have already researched some of the available components for these purposes, however we are open to your preferences/recommendations for tool selection as well.)
Please e-mail with any questions or a request for the specification document.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 2000 only
IE6 only (no cross-browser support required)
Windows 2000 Server, SP2
SQL Server 2000
## Deadline information
Final delivery deadline listed above is flexible, and can be negotiated prior to entering into contract. However we will want to arrange an interim milestone whereby developer(s) demonstrate Gantt and Grid interfaces outlined above, to confirm that we agree on tool selection, etc.