I currently run medium sized gaming community website for The Sims 3. My website is currently made up of static HTML pages and has a forum running SMF. Users can upload custom modifications for the 'Sims 3' game to our website where they are manually entered by me and put up on the site. All website graphics are done, I just need it all put together into a CMS.
I am looking for a way to integrate my website with a CMS of some sort so that it has the following features.
- User accounts linked to the forums (integrated)
- Ability to post frontpage 'news' and updates from the frontend by various users (Staff.)
- Functioning upload form for users to share mods, featuring a moderation queue and automatic posting into the items category.
- Search functions.
- User profiles with thumbnails of mods they have uploaded.
- Download category filtering.
::Please note that I am after a BID on approximately how much this project would cost::
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 994 $ tähän työhön
Hi, we are a group of natural artists with BFA (bachelor of fine arts) qualified.having 10 year experience in Web designing. we are interested in your project very much. Kindly check my PM.Thank you.