This is an adult project if you do not do adult projects don’t bid. POTENTIAL INVESTORS SEE BELOW!
WEBSITE DEVELOPERS DESIGNERS & PROGRAMMERS
We have the domain names locked up for adult versions of some famous social bookkeeping sites. They include:
We need detailed development plans for the creation of these sites as clone for their non-adult counter parts – be careful not to steal code or propose the creation of a site that will violate their copyrights or trademarks. Your plan needs to be detailed, include:
1. Complete description how the site will work from the user, operators and developers point of view. Pay careful attention to problems in managing postings that would be actionable by other third parties if allowed to be placed on the site or forwarded to others through the site.
2. A detailed coding plan with description or diagrammatic information that proves your coding is thorough, well conceived, and testable at minimal cost.
3. A complete cost and time schedule for bringing the site on line. Proposers who are willing to establish penalties if they fail to meet their own deadlines will be given priority.
4. Chose the website from the 5 listed above and list its full name on the first line of the proposal in capital letters, e.g. XTWITTER. We are VERY unlikely to select one developer for all five sites, but if we have a site that is not represented in the proposals we may invite a proposer to change their proposal to a different site.
5. Note to non-English native countries: If we cannot read your proposals because of English errors, it will be ignored.
POTENTIAL WEBSITE DEVELOPERS
Due to the enormity of these projects, we are looking for investing partners. By this we mean partners willing to both participate in the management of the site and invest money in the site to buy a substantial interest. These sites have as their main purpose the ability to automatically allow user to create links to other adult sites. We expect to easily find advertisers, and co-owners in one or more of these sites will be given preference in advertising. If you are a potential investor please put the word INVESTOR in all capital letters as the first word in your PM to us.
We appreciate your reading this project, and wish each successful bidding.