As per the attached document, website finished to our complete satisfaction. Need a quick turnaround time.
Coder needs to be familiar with World pay and how to customise the payment pages.
The links for the user side of the website is [[url removed, login to view]]
We cannot release the admin side details yet, until we have a coder.
Please note: this is to complete the site as per the list attached ( SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT AND VIEW IT), this is not to start from scratch.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 8, 2005 11:58:57 AM:
ok - we are about to accept bidder
1- you have fully read and understood spec
2- you have placed your best bid
3- YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH WORLDPAY credit card clearance scheme as a significant part of bid is related to this
only bidders that acknowledge receipt of this message and respond will be considered
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Nov 14, 2005 8:56:50 AM:
Please see revisd list - some alterations have been made.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jan 5, 2006 1:08:54 PM:
PLease see new bid we have posted, Business site directory (repost) and replace your bids on there. BID ID 387471
linux php html as per existing server and site