I need an FTP script or program that will do the following;
Send a specified list of files from a specific, pre-determined folder on my computer to a specific, pre-determined folder on another computer using the IP address as the location of where to send the files.
Here's the process I want;
1) After I update the files I want to be able to bring up this program (it opens in notepad) with appropriate fields already entered.
2) I enter the IP address
3) I enter the appropriate files to send
4) I click send, update, etc.
NOTE ...... I want the security login to be automatic
5) The files are then sent though FTP and automatically overwrite the exsiting files
6) I get a confirmation after the files have been sent or a message if files are not sent
7) A log is created in this same folder showing what was sent and when, and this log is appended/updated everytime I send files from this folder (I will have several folders for different locations).
I'll be sending updated files to more than one location or business but the security will be the same for all. That's why I don't need to enter the security everytime but will need to be able to enter the IP address manually before sending.
There is a login/security info required but I will supply that info.
I need this script or program to work on any system ( and cable or dial-up)
I need to be able to use this script or program on another computer
I need to be able to edit this script or program