Simple Asp.net VB.net, Access db, 2 aspx's
App works fine localhost, but not on server (GoDaddy)
1. Grid is loaded from .mdb
2. Selecting grid rows changes source of targetUrl for displayon page
3. Grid buttons show remote Url and download pdf's (from a second aspx)
On localhost, all work as designed.
On GoDaddy shared server, the rows load into the grid & display properly, but there is a "done with errors" indication, and the grid is frozen.
I don't know how to identify the reported error. I need help to get it to work on the remote server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Asp.net,VB.net, cross browser, Infragistics grid.