We have two old module written in classic asp (chilisoft ASP), with some PHP code (upload file to FTP area).
The module are:
1. Convert all ASP code to PHP.
2. The modules original gets FTP and DB connecting info from a central DB. Make a config file with this info.
3. You must make login functionality. You can set the Username and password in the config file.
4. You must create a top menu, that let us start each module.
5. Update the wysiwyg editor.
6. All the functionalities must work in Firefox.