- An IIS ASP/.NET website with database (could be SQLServer/Access?)
- Database contains user account records with user details, username, password, and credit information
- When they sign up, it creates an account for them
- The system makes a custom Macro Scheduler script based on the template which contains the user parameters
- It runs the Macro Scheduler compiler to create their custom EXE and then lets them download it
- The custom msNet scripts should be available either to msNet or to IIS running [url removed, login to view]
- A password protected admin interface where you can modify user accounts and apply credits
On longer term:
- Initially we may stick to applying credit manually via admin interface, but ultimately the system could be extended to accept credit card info and allow users to top up their credit directly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Pro
All major browsers must be supported.