I'm looking for a developer to build a very small content management system which does the following:
- For the front page it should search the Twitter API and display the results on the site. The results should be cached and new results should be displayed in real time without the need of a refresh via ajax. I prefer Jquery. The top feed is simply the latest tweets from a single account and the bottom feed is a real time feed based on several key words.
- The front page also shows a random thumbnail from a gallery of images. When clicked it should take you to that image in the gallery, when you click the view gallery it should show all images on a single page with pagination. I would like the gallery using "Supersized" - (see here: [url removed, login to view])
- For the poll I want it to use AJAX so when a user votes it displays the results straight away in the same place with ajax.
- The front page also has a "latest forum threads" which is basically just an RSS parser and should display the results of the rss feed (simply title and date). It should also restrict titles to a certain length of characters so if it goes over that length it'd simply add an elipsis to signify a long title. (eg. This is a long title should be This is a long...)
- The ability to add custom pages.
I would like "fancy urls" with mod_rewrite and all of this should be coded with PHP and Jquery.
I'd need a control panel to control and add all the above options:
- For the twitter feeds I want to control the search terms that each feed has and also the number of tweets each feed will display. It should also give me the option to clear the cache as well.
- For the poll I want to be able to add question and answers. Polls should be archived when expired/closed.
- For the gallery I want to be able to upload and delete images and also set the number of images per page.
- For custom pages I just want to be able to add an infinite number of custom pages. These custom pages should be driven by a wysiwyg editor with the ability to add edit in pure html as well. The custom pages should allow me to set the "fancy url" name to use (ie if I use "page title" the url will be [url removed, login to view])
- I also want the option to turn the site off for maintenance. This option will simply redirect all users (except the logged in admin) to a single "offline" page displaying a custom message I am able to modify in the control panel.
That's it. I've attached the design I'm going to use to give you a good idea of how I want it all setup. I can provide the design to you to integrate with during development.