Hi, I already bought the most swoopo clones available. Non of them works really.
So I need now:
Demo definitely required.
Bid Butler should definitely work.
autobids should work.
payment gateway paypal and moneybookers.
correct time counter (20 seconds should be 20 seconds and not more or less)
* clone product
* Limits on the number of auctions a user can win in a month.
* Coupon Module (Users can redeem coupons to get admin defined bids)
* Affiliate Module (Users can get rewards for referring friends)
* Address Book importer (To invite more and more people)
* Rewards points system (when packages are purchased)
* Credit back on lost bids (Users get credit for bids on lost items to pay for won items)
* Auto Bidders (Users can schedule them in advance)
* Mark-up Percentage (Once set will automatically calculate reserve price)
* Peak Only Auctions (Active for a specific time period)
* Nail Biter (Auctions without Auto Bids)
* Multiple Languages
Budget: up to 400 $
I need bugfix and customizing work after finishing project, will be payed seperately.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 421 $ tähän työhön
if you have a real budget to invest in a powerfull solution then i can help you,otherwise its impossible to achive a professional product for your budget range.
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.
We already have two Auction Websites under development, wherein we have considered swoopo and madbid for [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for further details of our auction [url removed, login to view] thanks
Hi, this is henry,we are a team,we have swoopo clone. please have a look at : [url removed, login to view] and we can help you maintain your website more than 2 months free of charge
HI, Thanks for inviting us,We have very good experience in php,Mysql,Ajax and smarty to develop the web development. Please check Private message board for demo . thanks Karthi