We have a custom website design already setup in XHTML/CSS. You will not need to come up with the design of the website.
You will need to install Magento on our server and integrate the custom template into Magento. We will be providing you with a html ready homepage, and you will be using the header, left/right columns and the bottom footer as a site wide template. You will then integrate the rest of Magento boxes/page templates into ours. You will be required to adjust the CSS in order to match the column widths and site colors.
This should be fairly easy part as for many of the subpages, you will be just plugging in the magento pages into the custom headers/footers.
Other development requirements include:
- Integrate Shipping Module for CanadaPost
- Integrate custom payment gateway ([url removed, login to view])
- Integrate magento extensions: WYSIWYG - Gift Certificate - Newsletter Signup - Lightbox
- Custom Navigation. We will not be using the left navigation box of Magento, instead we will require a filter type menu similar to that found on Ssense.com.
- Top Navigation - Custom image based nav. Hard coded but with a drop down integration for some boxes.
- Inventory Control (I believe it is already built in)
- Lightbox for enlarging images
- Latest Community Version of Magento
- Full knowledge of PHP/Server setup.
- Strong eye for detail and design.
- Integrate products into the system once ready.
- Setup the catalog structure to correctly control the left hand navigation
- Test design for all major browsers
- install SSL certificate
- Post examples of Magento websites you have created
- Post your expected development timeline and start date.
Successful applicant will be required to initial integrate the header and left navigation before receiving initial payment. We have worked with 2 failed programmers in the past and need to make sure the programmer is competent in their abilities.
Payment option negotiable.