We basically need a sporting club management system where we can manage our players, finances, teams etc.
I have a good PHP/SQL knowledge, so can import the data and give you a detailed scope so this will be an easily project for you.
We already have the database designed, and will only need minimal changes by you if required.
This needs to be built in PHP to run on an Apache server. I can provide FTP access for testing purposes too.
We need excellent communication via MSN and emails.
I am happy to do a clear mockup of each page to make it simple for you to know what you need to code.
Happy for this to be built on Zend framework and object oriented. It needs to be clearly commented on the more complex functions.
- Generate one invoice per family (by same Surname AND same Address)
cost: W for first player, X for second player, Y for third player, Z for fourth player - players over 20 seasons pay half of above fee
- Generate address mailing labels for above
- Select player --> Mark as team fee's paid –> Generate receipt/invoice --> Print
- Select player --> Mark as uniform paid (possible in same step as above or separate) --> Generate receipt/invoice --> Print
- Sort player by current age group, with drop down box for team selection. Sort by previous season team name. Default is team from previous year providing they were in the same age group, otherwise no default selection.
- Assign coaches to each team
- Assigns teams to training times/venues
- Generate letter per player with team name, coach name, training time, training venue
- Generate mailing label per household address
- Generate coaches list of each team – 1 page per coach
- Non-paid team fee's – show players who have not paid &#8594; generate invoices and mailing labels as per registration stage
- Generate milestone seasons. E.g. Players playing their 20th season, 25th season, 30th season.
- Generate report for first season players
- Generate report for trophy engraving with Player Name, Team name sorted by Team name.
- Enter New Player registration
- Enter New Coaches
- Enter New Training Venues
It is only a simple CRM and we have the full database designed with field names for each so once you see this it will make things a lot clearer.
I wouldn't mind talking about a Payment gateway as well if this can be included easily to Australian bank accounts (Bendigo bank).
If you require any more details please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks :)