This proposal is open to bidders with following qualifications:
- Knowledge of Jamroom ([url removed, login to view]) and vBulletin ([url removed, login to view]) application
- General understanding of the coding structure of Jamroom
- Able to develop Jamroom module and produce features based on given specifications
- Willing to provide paid support to add future modifications and/or provide upgrades for future versions of Jamroom and vBulletin
Summary of the project:
1. Jamroom and vBulletin integration/module
2. Test the integration in demo server and demonstrate workability
3. Provide necessary support while applying to the live site
A. This integration/module has several parts:
A1. This integration/module will work along the vBulletin bridge ([url removed, login to view];o=browse&category=Jamroom+Bridges) for Jamroom, in which whenever a user account in Jamroom is created, updated or deleted, the corresponding user account in vBulletin is also created, updated or deleted. However, accounts created, updated or deleted in vBulletin does not reflect in Jamroom and the aim of this integration/module is to allow that feature.
A2. Allow existing vBulletin members to be Jamroom users.
A3. If any new or existing user is given Artist status in Jamroom, it will not alter their profile in vBulletin (keep as is).
A4. Avoid dual login, single login should provide access to both Jamroom and vBulletin (optional).
B. The above mentioned features should be demonstrated in a testing server for workability and ensure smooth process.
C. The integration/module will be applied to live site by the owner. However, any support needed at that time will be provided by the developer.
- The buyer has the right to select any or none of the bidder(s) either based on price, services and or other criteria
- Work must be completed within the given timeline by the bidder
- 75% of the payment will be made after a working demonstration of the integration/module and rest will be made once the changes are successfully applied to the live site