here i open a job for my friend because he just bought a script from iki classified (the demo you could see at [url removed, login to view] ) but have so many error with the script
and their support just gone never reply any email, so i'm here just to help him.
your job just to fix something broken and to add more feature inside, i've looked over the script and seems easy to understand.
- remove the verification code, replace with new one using plus minus math, eg 1+4 = (the reason i change that the old verification just accept uppercase)
- a better posting ads form (adding more option on admin, registered poster can hide or unhide the phone number, and so on)
- now we do have area, i want to add city under the area but should be automatic sorted to its area.
eg. when someone choose east england, then there'll be drop down bellow it contain -cambridge - ipwich -lutton
and this should be searchable from the search form.
- fix the css for visited link
now if i already click the link will turn to grey but it wont turn back to normal even its month, guess the session saved forever or something like that.
- fix ajax on homepage, the ajax not working when i click on other link, it just stay.
- fix link report to admin
eg. could take example from gumtree - click on report ads.
- fix category page, the css seems broken.
- sometimes on posting page, the css display its code. What i think you need to re check the whole css because most of the problem just from css.
- Price in decimal, like [url removed, login to view],- our currency using lots of decimal.
- user control panel that can edit name, phone or others (now the users only can edit the ads on control panel but name, phone and others saved already on database just not displayed.
- changing the listing view, i like design from gumtree [url removed, login to view] but if posible put the main picture bigger, should be like
[url removed, login to view]
gumtree design complete but really user friendly
- if admin browsing the ads, i want to have button EDIT, DELETE, SUSPEND so admin get easier job sorting the ads.
- edit rewrite code, i dont like the url.
- add watermark for uploaded picture
from those what i listed above, i dont think need to much skill to do so, what i need a designer with a average skill but awesome design skill.
and the main point just to make the site looks like gumtree and user friendly.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 104 $ tähän työhön
I can tell you that most of these problems are *not* related to css, rather php, and what you require is to have the script extended. Be glad to commit for you. Best, Damien.