We have developed an online quiz script.
We are lacking a component where the test takers should be able to drag and drop available items into boxes to re-organize a set of items.
The items will be initially jumbled. The test takers will be required to drag and drop items into correct order.
The script will run on a PHP/ MYSQL platform on both Windows and Linux servers.
For this project, we will ignore our other components of the quiz and develop the drag and drop component only. We will later integrate it with our other components ourselves
1. Language/ Platform: PHP/MYSQL, Ajax, Html, css; no ASP please
2. You must decide on the best possible user interface to cater for multiple levels
3. The user interface must be Php/ html
4. Must be Fast and must have an Easy to use interface
5. The Ajax script must be a separate file
6. Code must be minimal and original, without use of massive libraries
7. No use of copyrighted material
8. No encrypted or obfuscated code
9. We should be able to easily modify the color scheme etc. through css
10. We will eventually own the final product
11. Must be well commented in English
12. Must function without screen refresh
13. For coding purposes, items must be referenced with id NOT item_name
14. Rows in MYSQL may be in any order though in the given example, the items in the database table are placed in a logical order for simplicity
15. The final script should be able to handle multiple levels (not limited to 4 levels as in this example). Additional fields in the database (z2, z3, z4,…) should suffice.
16. When an item is dragged, it should carry all its child items (including all grand and great grand children etc…) with it.
Please view the attached pdf file for more detail.
38 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 172 $ tähän työhön
Hey Guy, No Problemo, I'd recommend mootools for the job, they have a very slick set of effects and are compliant with all the major browsers. I've available to start right away!