Project is to add a forum to an existing osCommerce based site (site is for selling food items)
Site is in Hebrew.
Site URL is [url removed, login to view]
At the top you will see links to pages like home page, FAQ, … and a cart image.
To there you need to add a link to forum that appears only when user is logged in to site (this is the easy part).
Pressing this link leads to main forum page.
Main forum page includes a list of available forums (like recipes, tips, cooking classes….) where first forum is selected by default and underneath you will see the list of topics posted on currently selected forum (with some info like topic author, number of views, number of posts etc). There are 8 topics per page with option to move to next/previous/first/last page. There is a "search in forum" text box that allows you to enter text to search in current forum and once done the list of topics include the topics containing this text. There is a button for "post new topic" to post a new topic. Pressing a topic line will bring you to topic page. Please see attached jpg for forum design ([url removed, login to view])
Topic page includes the same list of available forums (as in main forum page) and a table of all posts related to this topic (no paging). Table includes all posts on this topic with author and posted text. You have a button to add post on this topic, a button to add new topic and a text search field to filter posts on this topic to those that include this text. Please see attached jpg for design ([url removed, login to view])
When adding a new topic or adding a new post on an existing topic user is redirected to a page where he sees a WYSIWYG editor he uses. Note that this editor must be fully RTL and Hebrew supporting!!!!!!!!
Note: topics and topic posts are shown only after they are approved by the forum manager (admin)
As for admin side: need to add possibility to add forums and possibility to approve/decline topics and/or topic posts. Of course the database must keep track of the number of posts/views per topic to be able to present this info on main forum page.
A few more notes:
1) Forum must, of-course, be in Hebrew – we will provide Hebrew translation where needed
2) PSDs for forum design (not for the WYSIWYG page) will be provided
3) Only users that are registered and logged in to site can access the forum pages – I want to use same user database as in current site and not add a new forum users table
4) Therefore a solution that uses phpBB is not an acceptable solution
5) Of course we will provide the (relevant) sources of current site for you to integrate the forum into
6) Forum must perform perfectly (!!!!!!!) on IE version 6 and up and FireFox version 2.0 and up
7) The jpg files use the term "discussion" while the term "topic" should have been used. It also uses the term "area" where the term "forum" should have been used.
Please follow project clarification board for more information and answers I might post (those things happen...)
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 190 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir I have experienced and expertise in oscommerce fields. Please view PM about my developed oscommerce sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj