We have a large amount of movie grab images (taken from a monitor screen) and from these images we want to "silo" (remove the characters from the background) the characters and clean them up (further description below).
We have between 30-70 images that need to be siloed and here is an example of the work to be done:
Please download two screen grab files from: [url removed, login to view]
The four characters in these files are our “Misfit" characters.
The following are a few of the things we would need you to do to complete this sample image:
1. The left wing of the airplane on the left gets cut out in the film – please clone the rest of his wing into the picture.
2. Use clone tool to add additional snow in front of the characters. As it stands, the doll character is too close to the bottom edge.
3. Using Unsharp mask, levels, curves, etc. – adjust the picture to optimal levels.
4. Use clone tool to clone out unwanted lines and artifacts.
5. Change the resolution of this image to 300 DPI (for print). BUT DO NOT SIMPLY CHANGE RESOLUTION IN IMAGE RESOLUTION OPTION WINDOW. Please use an up-res program such as Perfect Resize (which use to be Genuine Fractals).
6. Silo the four characters from the background so that the only visible remaining elements are the four characters.
Now that you know our requirements, please let me know your cost for such work and how fast you could turn around each image.
******Those who complete the above example (to our satisfaction) and send us their sample will be given top priority for this project.*****
*****PLEASE PM your bid per image....I know Freelancer won't allow for you to do it any other way.