We are a fashion retail company owning several shops.
For our folder we need 9 high resolution packshots to be cleaned.
This is the procedure to follow:
- open the picture in photoshop
1) convert it from S-RGB tot ADOBE RGB (using convert profile)
2) create and save a clipping path. (so the color patches and background become invisible when the image is imported in indesign but stay available for corrections)
3) reduce image from 4000 x 3000 pixels to 1890 x 1418 pixels
4) save as PSD-file including the adobe RGB profile (do not save as jpg in order to prevent further quality loss)
5) place the file on a FTP server where we have acces to fetch them.
Images available on 7 october and ready to collect 9 october.
Please give us price PER IMAGE