I have a photo for which I need adjustments made before sending it to Fracture to have it mounted on glass.
The photo (attached as "[login to view URL]") was taken with my cell phone and at only 72 DPI does not have necessary resolution for professioanl printing. I would like the file to be at least 300 DPI. Additionally, when we send the file to Fracture the print size needs to be 21.6" x 28.8", with no gutter.
Additionally, I would like some modifications to be made to "Main", as follows (refer to "Main with Correction [login to view URL]"):
1) The window creating the lighting is "cut off" at the corner. I would like someone to add in the cut off corner.
2) The name tag on my cat got turned around on "Main". The second file ("Name Tag") contains the name tag in the correct orientation. If possible, cut and paste the name tag from "Name Tag" to "Main".
3) There is a slight straight-line blemish on the carpeting in front of the cat. Remove the blemish.
Therefore, the winning bid must:
1) Increase the resolution of "[login to view URL]" to 300 DPI.
2) Increase the printing size of "[login to view URL]" to 21.6" x 28.8", with no gutter.
3) The final file size of "[login to view URL]" should not exceed 35 mB.
4) Repair the cut-off corner on "[login to view URL]"
5) Cut and paste the name tag from "Name [login to view URL]" to "[login to view URL]"
6) Remove the carpeting blemish on "[login to view URL]"
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 83$ tähän työhön
Just now I've seen your Photo Enhancement project, I'm very expert photo editor so, for this reason I'm very interested to start your project now, For more discuss please come to chat, I'm waiting for you...........
I do professional retouching in a fashion magazine (you can check my portfolio) I read your instructions and I’m sure I’ll do it well, because I have a lot of experience retouching…