I have 193 photos of jewelry in TIF format.
You will receive access to an FTP, so you can download all of the files to your drive and to work with.
The job is to do:
* Masking, using mainly vector curves
** In some cases, there are chains; eg necklaces. Masking using only curves can be hard; In this case partial pixelmasking is allowed.
* Retouching: Removing scratches (only when needed) using eg Healing Brush, Clone, and in some cases Smudge Tool
* The output is to be saved in PSD
** The PSD must be built up in a certain layer structure
*** You will receive a sample PSD as reference (see under "reference" below)
* To be able to follow your work, you have to upload a jpeg file (best quality) with black background and one with white. (see under "reference" below) - in case needed, you will receive feedback on these photos, eg things to be fixed/corrected.
* When the photos are OK, we will complete the money transfer and final PSD file transfer.
011 [url removed, login to view] = this is how the PSD file should be
background layer is black/white
the photo is placed in an own layer, and masked out
011 SET [url removed, login to view] = end result in jpeg, black background
011 SET [url removed, login to view] = end result in jpeg, white background
(Please note I had to split the compressed file into multiple parts because of the upload limit at GAF)
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 120 $ tähän työhön
Hi. I've been working in female weakly magazine for 2 years strictly on retouching photos and making clipping paths so I can do this job as my best. And I am also always available. Thank you.
Hi, I am ready to start.I possess more than 7 years of experience on jewelry retouching and [url removed, login to view] see PMB for my samples. Thanks
Dear honorable Sir/Madam, Thank you very much for giving us opportunity to participate on your project. Please see on post message. Thanks & Regards, VertexIT
Hello,i do many times this type of design.I can use a lot of tools to make a clean,smooth ... cut or retouch jewelry [url removed, login to view] +[url removed, login to view] you.